Search squid archive

Mikrotik and Squid Transparent

To begin with, thank you Marcel,Alex and Amos for your help guys i am really so close because of you. I have done exactly what Marcel told me and now all transparent/intercept errors are gone. It worked nicely when i used two mikrotiks one for WAN and the other for the LAN connection, however, when i use one mikrotik it says TCP_MISS_ABORTED and NONE_ABORTED. In this situation ,squid gets internet from the MK LAN port using a public IP and i can ping the net, but squid throws the above error in the access.log. The topo i wanna use is INTERNET >>MK >> SQUID .
i think the iptable rules will change.The Mikrotik have 3 NICS now , but i can add 1 more so it becomes eth0:WAN eth1:LAN eth2:PROXY-LAN eth3:PROXY-WAN .

NB: it says Your message to squid-users awaits moderator approval , Message body is too big ,for all my replays! so sorry for the delay.

Thanks in advance .