Search squid archive

Re: Need help debugging my squid configuration

As said I followed the thread I included in the initial email. I have
added the --enable-ssl and --with-open-ssl directives to the
compilation. The debug_option setting I have used you can see in the
squid.conf that I included. I tried with ALL, 9 also.  The logs do not
show any informative error.

I have run sudo squid3 -k parse but it does not return any error. I do
not know how to run it as proxy user (password is unknown).

How can I download the squid source you mention from Ubuntu repository?