Search squid archive

Re: adding a header by group membership

It does not work as the group acl is of type "slow" while header modification is of type "fast".

I am looking at ECap to do the modification if the user is in a user group. Does this sound like I am going down the right path?

Does anyone know of a good example of doing header add\mods with ECap when a user has matched a user group?

Michael

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 1:37 AM, Amos Jeffries <squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/05/2015 3:12 p.m., Michael Pelletier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wish to modify a request header if the user is a member of a group. The
> example below I am trying to restrict people at work to ONLY the work email
> address UNLESS they are in the group "FullEmailAccess". Is this correct?

Does it work ?

Amos

Disclaimer: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.