Search squid archive

Re: DNS Server Issued in Squid Proxy

Clients must also be pointed to these DNS IP.

22.04.15 10:18, Hierony Manurung пишет:

Hierony Manurung
Del Institute of Technology
Network Management

----- Pesan yang Diteruskan -----

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
squid-users-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Hello Fellows,
I have configured a Squid Proxy with using DNS Server from Mikrotik Router.
I am set Mikrotik IP as the DNS Server in the /etc/resolv.conf file.

I tried to Access an url (www.google.com) it works, and when i nslookup the www.google.com it replies too.

But, when i tried to access an url from browser (Before it, i set the proxy in the Browser).
I am found an unable get IP Address Error.

Please help me figured what's wrong here.
For your attention, I say thanks.