Search squid archive

Re: Possible-Spam a question about Dns lookup

Hello Dear Amos:

Thanks for your reply , and We redirect traffics based port 80 via ebtables -t broute .... at bridge mode .

and Tproxy is located route layer or ip layer , you are right , we must set default route and return route for different subnet client .

But Dns request can be sent via tcp_outgoing_address ,because we enable interna ldns .

Maybe you are right , if we don't set tcp_outgoing_address , dns request packed can be sent to internet too ,

i feel accessing rate will be fast than previous seting .

                             There are some detail about dns config

                            /etc/resolv.conf    ----  nameserver 127.0.0.1

a part of Bind config is forwarders{ xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ; xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ; 8.8.8.8; };

                             Thanks for your reply

                             have a good day with you

                             Bye

于 2015年04月08日 12:00, Amos Jeffries 写道:
s situation can make it appear as if strange things are going on if
you are thinking of the box as*only*  a bridge - because i