Search squid archive

Captive Portal authentication in Intercept mode

Hello,

I am trying to set up a Captive Portal with Squid (v.3.5.2) in Intercept mode and SquidGuard (v.1.5) as URL rewriter. The Captive portal works off usernames in a database, but Squid + SquidGuard work based off IP's.

The most progress I have had just says Authentication by Squid cannot be done with Squid acting as a Intercepting Proxy. Is there some helper (even probably in beta stage) that could help me achieve this?