Search squid archive

SquidclamAV respons modification

Hello,
I plan to use sclamav with c-icap to secure web app from malware threat.
I prepare whole configuration and it's work fine. Unfortunately in first stage of implementation it shouldn't make any changes to the respond. Virus detection must be logged and that it. I was looking for a solution in documentation of c-icap, clamav, squidclamav but I didn't find any.
My idea is to modify the way in which the c-icap handle feedback from clamav. C-icap should ignore the information that has been detected threat and return the original request to squid. I suspect that I will need to modify the source code to achieve this
Has anyone tried to make such a modification?
Some  other hints?

Thank You in advance
Best Regards
Grzegorz