Search squid archive

Squid Bugzilla attachment problems FIXED

For those of you trying add attachments to our bugzilla, we believe the
issue that has been coming up over the last few weeks is now fixed.

The problem was a mismatch between recent Perl versions and our ancient
bugzilla code modules. As usual with this type of problem, an upgrade of
the affected software swept away the bugs.

Keep in mind there is a 10MB limit on attachment size though. So large
logs need to be compressed first.

Amos