Search squid archive

Re: WARNING: disk-cache maximum object size is too large for mem-cache: 102400.00 KB > 90.00 KB

Hello  Amos :

Sorry , previous config is a simple config file for testing tproxy.

But i checked again and switch different part of config for disabling the warning info and find real reason .

                     first config ( it will cause warning info)  :

                     maximum_object_size 100 MB
                     maximum_object_size_in_memory 4095 bytes

WARNING: disk-cache maximum object size is too large for mem-cache: 102400.00 KB > 4.00 KB

                     Second config ( no any warning info ) :

                     maximum_object_size 10 MB
                     maximum_object_size_in_memory 10 MB

                     or

                     maximum_object_size 4095 bytes
                     maximum_object_size_in_memory 4095 bytes

                     or

                     maximum_object_size 10 MB
                     maximum_object_size_in_memory 11 MB

if condition is maximum_object_size < = maximum_object_size_in_memory at our config , We won't find warning info ,

                     But i think it will be error direction .

Whether it is a bug , if possible , please give me some advisement .

                     Best Regards

                     john

于 2015年03月03日 23:36, Amos Jeffries 写道: