Search squid archive

Re: Dual-stack IPv4/IPv6 captive portal

> and again, a lot of software just doesn't bother to support
> proxies these days, and it's only getting worse

You're right, it's probably part of the shift from enterprise IT to consumer IT (a.k.a. "consumerization"). We too find it increasingly difficult to support HTTP proxies.

Best wishes,
                        Bergonz

--
Ing. Michele Bergonzoni - Laboratori Guglielmo Marconi S.p.a.
Phone:+39-051-6781926 e-mail: bergonz@xxxxxxx