Search squid archive

ACL Check for Established Connections

Hi,

I have an authentication system that authenticates a connection after
10-20 packet flows and I want to integrate this authentication system
with squid using external_acl functionality. However when I inspected
squid, I realized that it asks external_acl tool only when connection
is being established. Is there a way to force squid to check ACLs for
already established connections periodically?

Regards
Deniz Eren