Search squid archive

Re: cache peer load balancing round robin problem

Hey,

There are couple things to consider while using multiple IPs for the same network\user.
It is possible to do what you want in the OS level and in a way using squid.
You should consider first what is the exact effect you want\need and if it can meet reality in usability level. It is not very smart to just spread the traffic from different IPs since there is an application level issues that you and your users might encounter while operating this logic.

Eliezer