Search squid archive

Re: Splash page issues

Hi

I removed the -a flag from the external_acl_type line but it still refused to create a session.db so the acl failed.

after scratching around, I found that limiting it to ipv4 made everything work perfectly.

the new config line reads

external_acl_type splash_page ipv4 ttl=5 concurrency=100 %SRC /usr/lib/squid3/ext_session_acl -t 7200 -b /mnt/ksn/squid/session/session.db

happy days.

thanks

Darren B