From: squid-users [mailto:squid-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chowdhary, Rutvik non Unisys
Sent: Friday, January 9, 2015 6:04 PM
To: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Squid Windows Installation

Hello!.

I am completely new to the Squid Software.

I need information (steps/guidance) how to install the latest version of squid on windows server 2008.

If this is not the right contact, please help with correct contact for this Query

Thanks,

Rutvik Chowdhary  |  Windows Engineering                                                                      cid:image001.gif@01CBDA94.F5EF5970

Contact Number:-  201-283-2329 | Eagan MN 55121