Search squid archive

More extensible helper facility [was: Squid 3 SSL bump: Google drive application could not connect}

Wouldn't it be better to have a pipe option (a helper with persistence - I'm thinking of postfix options here) and a totally separate project to handle encryption and mitm? If you had something independent to help, you might be able to detect other protocols and handle them properly vs different projects having different levels of bump-ability.

Not sure if we just need a better pipe facility and some script with sslstrip and openssl could handle the rest (I think that's doable) or if more would be required.