Search squid archive

Re: WARNING: there are more than 100 regular expressions

Il 01/12/2014 09:57, Amos Jeffries ha scritto:

[...]

If you are importing a public list of domains to block please
investigate whether your list source supports squid dstdomain ACL
formats. The best lists provide files with Squid dstdomain format
(which is also almost identical to the rbldnsd 'RHSBL' data format).

Amos

May I suggest: http://www.squidblacklist.org/

I have been using it for almost a year now and it has done a good job for me. Over time I've just had to add a dozen entries and allow some specific URLs to tailor it to my specific company.

--
Marcello Romani