Search squid archive

Re: Squid going through another forward proxy

And if doesn't do the proper HTTP CONNECT, is there any way I can make squid to use HTTP CONNECT and establish a proxy channel?  The reason I ask is because we use HTTP BasicAuth with the origin server and it needs to be encrypted end-to-end.

Thanks again,
Hector

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Hector Chan <hectorchan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Amos,

For the following cache_peer:

> cache_peer forward-proxy.example.com parent 3128 0 name=C

Would squid do the proper HTTP CONNECT before forwarding the request there ?

Thanks,
Hector