Search squid archive

Re: Pull/Fetch high level URL requests from Squid access.log without getting all the object hits

Hi,

i think this cannot be done.

In squid, we have option for custom log format, but in that also request for .css or .js  or img will be logged.  We cannot specifically log only the user typed url in the acces log.

- Siva Prakash