Search squid archive

Squid 3.4.6 POST upload problem

Hello,

we have squid 3.4.6 talking to websense over icap.
We have problems in uploading files larger than 55 kB.

this is the icap.log when file is correctly uploaded (<55kB):

1415810436.490      0 192.168.x.x TAG_NONE/000 0 POST http://www.csm-testcenter.org/test DOMAIN/user HIER_NONE/- -

this is the icap.log when file upload hangs:

1415810513.657      0 192.168.x.x TCP_MISS/000 0 POST http://www.csm-testcenter.org/test DOMAIN/user HIER_DIRECT/85.214.28.69 -

It looks like there is something somewhere that behaves differently according to the uploaed file size.
We only use cache_mem (no disk), 5 workers, and kerberos/ntlm authentication (bypassed without luck).

Any idea?

Thanks