Search squid archive

Large rock supporting with stable squid version

Hi

I want to ask about Large rock supporting.

In large rock supporting wts the max size for disk store ? and max size of ram store?

I need someone tried large rock with squid 3.head version and have seen a stability , I used last time squid3.head but it hanged after sometime

I need  a help with a squid large rock  best practice.

Wish to help

Regards