Search squid archive

Re: Squid, Kerberos and FireFox (Was: Re: leaking memory in squid 3.4.8 and 3.4.7.)

Markus Moeller wrote:

> That sounds a bit strange. Can you capture with wireshark the traffic on
> port 88  on the system which has squiduser in the cache ( best after a clear
> the cache with kerbtray first) when accessing squid and send it to me as cap
> file ?

I am attaching a traffic dump.

Please look at Frame No. 36, where a ticket is requested for
"HTTP/proxy.sibptus.transneft.ru", and then at Frame No. 39, where
the ticket is granted, but for the wrong principal name.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:sudakov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx