Search squid archive

Check is parent available does not work

Hello,
I have squid configured to forward requests to two parents, like following:
cache_peer host1 XXX YYY proxy-only weighted-round-robin weight=1
cache_peer host2 ZZZ BBB  proxy-only weighted-round-robin weight=1
But when one of parents is not available squid can't determine that it's down and still redirect to down host.
In cache.log i see:
neighbourUp: neighbourUp: UP host2:BBB
But squid service is stoped on host2.
I was trying different configuration directives for cache_peer but without any luck. After that I started debuger and after hours I really cant understand in which case squid will check parent for arability...

--
Squid Cache: Version 3.3.13
OpenSUSE 13.1