Search squid archive

https://weather.yahoo.com redirect loop

Hello All,

I am using SSL Bump in transparent mode in squid 3.3.12. And when I
browse to https://weather.yahoo.com then it goes in a redirect loop.
I am using Chrome browser and I get a message at the end saying 'This
webpage has a redirect loop'.

On checking the developer console I found that response code received
for the GET is 301 Moved Permanently.

But when I go to the same site direct (without squid in the middle)
then it works normally and I see 200 OK for the same GET.

Thanks,
Jatin