Search squid archive

Re: CDN / JS 503 Service Unavailable

Have you tried to run wget on the proxy itself without any proxy settings?

Eliezer

On 08/14/2014 01:22 PM, Paul Regan wrote:
Proxy tunneling failed: Service Unavailable Unable to establish SSL connection.

If I put the script on another non site everything works fine.  So
this seems more like an issue with the CDN provider, and maybe Squid.
But its got me stumped and my GoogleFu is failing so putting it out
there to see if anyone has any clever ideas.

Paul