Search squid archive

find the cached pages by squid?

We know that squid is a cache engine (it caches the requested pages in a a cache memory)

I have tried to see the cached pages from cache.log file, but I didn't find any page.

and from squid wiki:

The cache.log file contains the debug and error messages that Squid generates.(not the cached pages).

So where can I find the cached pages (url at least)?