Search squid archive

Re: Re: Three questions about Squid configuration

Thanks! That would indeed cover the first issue :-) I initially used redirect because somewhere I read that it's not a good idea forwarding the traffic directly to the port where squid listens and it should be pointed to another port instead and then redirected. However, working as this, it would be enough to set a firewall policy to permit just the client range of IPs. Let's see whether I can solve the second issue too...

Regards!