Search squid archive

Re: Problem to set up multi-cpu multi-ports squid 3.3.12

Hey There,

It depends, In a case you are using UFS\AUFS cache_dir you cannot.. use SMP with it.
You will need to use rock and only rock as a cache_dir for the time being.
You need to run "squid -kparse" to make sure your settings makes sense for squid. else then that you should look at cache.log to see if there is any output that will make sense of the result.
If you want us to look at your squid.conf share it..

I will not try to spoil anything about since it's Fedora a powerful system but not all sysadmin will like to work with it for too long due to the short life cycle of this OS.

Eliezer