Search squid archive

Re: TProxy Setup

Thanks for the video, Eliezer!  The Mikrotik configuration part was
quite interesting!

New Basic Data:
http://pastebin.com/ULT2d4Ej

Debug (All,1 89,9 17,3)
http://pastebin.com/0Ycgtea2

Just one request from the client browser was made.  The destination is
also a server under our control.  http://130.94.72.133.  It is just a
simple HTML file with the words "It works!"

Thank you for your time, Eliezer!

Regards
HASSAN