Search squid archive

Re: Problem with HTTP redirection and IPTABLES?

Hi Mark,

The following iptables rules works on my Centos 6.5 running iptables 1.4.7

iptables -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT
--to-ports 3127

And, on squid.conf, it is configured as:

http_port 3127 intercept

This works like a charm.

Regards
HASSAN