Search squid archive

Re: RE: SSL decryption problem using Mozilla Firefox

I am really trying to understand the issue..
Really.

Eliezer

On 07/01/2014 12:13 PM, Makkok wrote:
Hi Liam!

Thanks for your reply.
Its very interesting, because in the access.log file I see the correct
things, GET POST request with both browsers.
But when I start a tcpdump capture on the squid listening interface, only
the traffic generated by Internet Explorer can be decrypted. The squid CA is
inserted into the root CAs in firefox success, and I see firefox is using my
cert, as the Internet Explorer does.

I use dynamic ssl generation feature with ssl bump server first directive.

ssl_bump server-first all
https_port 3129 intercept ssl-bump generate-host-certificates=on
dynamic_cert_mem_cache_size=4MB cert=/etc/MyCA.pem

Thanks!