Search squid archive

Re: squid with qlproxy on fedora 20 not working for https traffic

Does this mean that dstdomain does not work with ssl-bump?

My other reason for not using "ssl-bump server-first all" is that the kindle
fire stops working. I read that it was because of something called ssl
pinning. So i do need to get some kind of targeted bumping to happen.