Search squid archive

Re: Squid configuration

Hey there,

It is indeed possible but only if the Linksys Router is based on linux and you can setup a tunnel from the proxy and back.
Similar to WCCP.
I know that on OpenWRT it is possible to do that but it's not working on all the routers that out there.

Do you want it to be transparent proxying or another type?

Eliezer