Search squid archive

Re: Strange problem with some sites (403 and no connection)

Hi there

eduardo.ortiz wrote:

Thank you very much, guys. Definitively, IPv6 DNS resolution was the key for
those sites.

I've set a workaround based on dns_v4_first:

  http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/dns_v4_first/

An alternative is to put these hosts in /etc/hosts.

and things are working nice now.

They should really fix their DNS though.
I tried to contact the responsible person(s), but I doubt that it's going to change anything.

Regards,
Rob