Search squid archive

Re: Do we have an algorithm to define the cachabillity of an object by the request and response?

>the only way is to force a fetch of the full object<

I do not see, how this will solve the random (?) range-issue, without a lot
of new, clever coding.
Actually, I can not seriously test for random range, but will definitely do.
(NOTE: With "range" I refere to explicit "range=xxx-yyy" somewhere within
URL, NOT range request in http-header, which was used and then dumped
already quite some time ago by youtube.)