Search squid archive

Re: Re: SSL bump not working for Android and IOS apps

Try to surf into the web site using firefox on a regular pc or chrome and see what happens then.

Eliezer

On 04/07/2014 08:43 PM, Rajesh Srivastava wrote:
- That you have installed the root CA certificate on the device. - Yes,
certificate is installed on device
- The certificate is "bumpable". - Yes, I can see access logs for https
sites from browser
- The app is not using embedded certificate(public or per user). - I am not
sure though this might be the reason. Is there a way to know if an app for
e.g. twitter, soundhound etc. use embedded certificate.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Eliezer Croitoru-2 wrote
The answer to what you seek depends mainly on: