Search squid archive

Re: Blank page on first load

> > In my squid logs I can see the request going to the website. The client
> > just gets a blank page until they reload it.
>
> Do you see anything coming back *from* the webserver?
>  Is anything being delivered by Squid to the client?

Hi Amos

Yes I do see traffic coming back from the server.

What I'm found though was that when going to http://www.google.co.za or
even http://www.google.com, it redirects to https://www.google.co.za or
https://www.google.com. That then gives the user the blank page. When
refreshing the page, it then loads properly.

Regards
Jasper