Search squid archive

Re: squid cpu problem

On 03/31/2014 02:11 PM, a.afach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
adding cflags solved the problem ...
so the new one is the only one with the cflags
is there any effect for the cflags on performance and gcc errors ( while
loops ) which causes the CPU to spike to 100% ????

best regards
It can be possible and can also not be the culprit for the issue.
I can try to build it on a gentoo system and tell you if I need these flags but the flags are not suppose to be there.
what exactly is the "squid -v" output?

Eliezer