Search squid archive

Connections are closing up?

I am using clients and it seems like the connection is breaking from unknown reason.
I was thinking of maybe the blame is the: client_idle_pconn_timeout.
it's a CONNECT connection and I can dig up the logs to see what happens but it seems rather weird. Are there any settings in the linux kernel like sysctl to turn on keep alive for all tcp connections?

Eliezer