Search squid archive

FTP not connected through Squid

Hello Team,

I am having error while connecting FTP from Filezilla behind the squid. My Scenario is my client is

squid client trying to connect internet FTP on port 21 through FileZilla and from Webbrowser as well,

but unable to access from both ways. I have monitored a specific IP in access.log but get no request

from particular client. Error received on FileZilla is "connection timed out" "Couldnot connect to

Server"

Any help.

Regards,
Sarfraz