Search squid archive

Re: SSL_Bump issue

On 2014-02-03 12:11, Darren Breeze wrote:
Hi

I am writing an icap application to do https intercept for a local
application. I have used Squid 3.4.2 setup ssl_bump as follows:

<snip>

However, some of the news story thumbnails are failing to load as they are
being loaded off another https server eg.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TrtEHOgcMFE/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/K547x
_dy1bY/s32/photo.jpg

other urls load ok coming off various servers eg.

https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEUL_w18SM0m00j_JjU0KhoxaQ0MmrovPP
V8-w_RclRK6RslWtD6ZUOmTfkOVu6dTnjbAUbeQ

I am guessing that squid would have to manage a large list of server certs
just to load this page and there is some limit I need to set higher?

Maybe. It would be the cert cache size (currently 4MB) if so.

Also, Google servers emit a header to make the browsers (Chrome in particular) move away from HTTP to their experimental transfer protocols. You could try:

  reply_header_access Alternate-Protocol deny all

Amos