Search squid archive

Re: TPROXY does not redirect to squid port

Hey Peter,

Tproxy is working and pretty nice for many users.
You are probably missing couple rules in iptables and might not understand fully tproxy effects.
I still doesn't understand the issue.

What OS are you using?
If you can tell me more about the system I might be able to understand the issue.
Are these are the only iptables rules you are using?
What routing rules are you using?

The document:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Tproxy4
is not up-to-date and the current linux kernels are supporting tproxy out of the box.

If you can share the basic setup I would be able to help you a bit more.

Thanks,
Eliezer