Search squid archive

Re: HTTP Response processing

On 2014-01-24 02:49, Bhagwat Yadav wrote:
Thanks Amos,

Actually in my deployment I have url filtering engine after squid. When
anybody accesses any blocked url, then filtering engine responds with a
page showing that the accessed url is blocked. I want to check that if the error code is that particular code in case of blocked url, then customize
page should be shown.

So for this I want to know where in particular http responses handled in
code.

Aha. No need for code patching in the current Squid.

1) Set the following configuration:
     debug_options 11,2

2) reconfigure Squid,

3) run your test traffic

4) search your cache.log for the words "HTTP Server "

NP: you can correlate requests and responses by the connection FD and IP:port details of the line preceeding each displayed header.

Amos