Search squid archive

Re: Hypothetically comparing SATA\SAS to NAS\SAN for squid.

Hey Marcus,

I want to read more about these algorithms or to hear something about them.
What are my options?
I do want to lean more about these but I am not sure what to look where to look and how to look. I am looking for more directions about the subject since it's important and not only to me.

Thanks,
Eliezer