Search squid archive

Re: Firefox update problems

Hey Roman,

The issue is that Firefox has internal verification of certificates.
To be more exact it has a very strict rules about the structure of the firefox domain or any other related domains certificates.
I would disable auto-update of firefox for my desktop in any case.

If it as an issue which is not related only for one desktop then I would have start by presenting the issue to firefox team. They do have an IRC channel\room on a private server and once you have consulted them the next step will be much smarter.

I would not run to "improve" ssl-bump certificate mimic and would prefer to get help from the firefox team to prevent couple issues while providing a usable solution. There might be a firefox variable that can be changed in order to allow your situation as exception.

Regards,
Eliezer