Search squid archive

Re: Squid 3.4.1 Workers Option

On 30/12/13 15:25, Will Roberts wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to use the SMP Scale feature added in 3.2 and I'm having a little trouble activating it. If I add "workers = 2" to my squid.conf I get the following error during startup:

FATAL: Bungled /etc/squid3/squid.conf line 3: workers = 1

I built my own instead of using a pre-built binary. Are there any specific configure options that control whether this feature is enabled?

Thanks,
--Will

Hi,

Are you sure you don't have it in twice once you add your line? Check line 3 of the conf to make sure it's not there already.

Cheers

Alex