Search squid archive

Re: Netfilter error when running configure

Here's something similar to your problem: http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/201005/0134.html

Do you have gcc-c++ and kernel-devel packages installed?

On 12/27/2013 06:27 PM, csn233 wrote:
I'm getting this netfilter error when compiling 3.3.11 on Centos 6.5:

checking if __va_copy is implemented... no
configure: IPF-based transparent proxying enabled: no
configure: error: Linux Netfilter support requested but needed headers not found

I've already got the following installed:

libnetfilter_conntrack.x86_64
libnetfilter_conntrack-devel.x86_64
libnfnetlink.x86_64     1.0.0-1.el6     @base
libnfnetlink-devel.x86_64

What else am I missing? There are some earlier Google hits about this
message, but they don't seem relevant (to me).