Search squid archive

Fw: Risks by raising Active Directory Functional Level to 2008 R2

Hi,

I have installed RHEL 5.5 with Stable Version of Squid and integrated with Active Directory for user based authentication. Now we have to plan to raise our active directory functional level to 2008. What might be the risks on users based authentication while upgrading active directory. Early response will be appreciated.

Regards,
Sarfraz