Search squid archive

Re: Re: IPv6 + Intercept proxy

Hey there,

On 10/30/2013 10:18 PM, WorkingMan wrote:
I think we need a up to date guide on
transparent proxy for remote host (with concrete example that works). I
followed too many guides that don't work.

Maybe you still have this list of guides\articles\examples??

I would like to see what you have seen and understand what is the common source of the problem in these articles. I am almost sure that there is a common way of describing the feature which makes it un-understable.

Thanks,
Eliezer