Search squid archive

Re: Squid SSL transparent proxy - SSL_connect:error in SSLv2/v3 read server hello A

On 10/18/2013 04:59 AM, Larry Zhao wrote:
Hi, Eliezer,

Yes, my problem to solve is only to proxy to this specific host, no
other subdomains need considering.
Well it depends...
If you want to intercept only one DOMAIN or one tree of domains you need to issue different certificates or a mimic of a certificate.
Also you need the clients to accept certificates from you own server.

It's not that simple just note that..

And to be honest, I am new to this part, from what I could get from
the page you mentioned, I need to use ssl-bump? Am I right?
If you have one combined key\pem file of both the private key and the certificate you can use only the cert part..

take a small peak at:
https://workaround.org/certificate-authority

I will continue with it later.

Eliezer