Search squid archive

Re: Squid Reverse Proxy Superset / Subset server scenario

Thanks for the response, this sounds encouraging.  The re-forwarding section
of the faq details examples of when re-forwarding would fail, however I'm
unclear on when it would actually work.  Would a header of something like
404 be re-forwarded to the next hop?

Also, I could not find anything on how to setup squid to do re-forwarding.
Would re-forwarding be a default behavior of squid in a multiple server
reverse proxy setup?  Any information at all would be appreciated.  I'm
pretty new to squid.